Benefits of Belonging to WBO-MC
When you become a member you'll have many opportunities - in both informal and structured settings - to exchange information and ideas at different events and with exceptionally skilled women. You will also have the chance to give back through community service events and projects.
Grow Your Business!
- Attend monthly meetings and workshops at a discounted member rate. Network, network, network, and learn from speakers who bring practical, actionable approaches to their presentation topics
- Expand your network of women business owners
- Experience the power of referrals
- Learn about activities and information pertinent to women business owners in Montgomery County, MD
- Announce your Member-to-Member discount and upcoming events
- List your business in our member directory at no additional charge (online & paper)
- Join a Mastermind (peer-mentoring) Group to explore the power of a peer-mentoring program
- Advertise your expertise by contributing articles to the Networker - our quarterly newsletter - and/or place an ad to let others know about your business
- Promote your company to the greater business community with a free listing in our directory -- which is distributed throughout the metro area
- Host or present a Brown Bag Lunch for members to introduce others to your business
- Be profiled as a Member of the Month and let others hear how your business can work for them
- Be highlighted in the Networker and on our web site.
Membership also includes opportunities to:
- Promote your business at the Power Conference and other events during the year
- Take advantage of networking opportunities with local Chambers of Commerce, including associate membership in the US Women's Chamber
- Connect with the Montgomery County Commission for Women
- Participate in the annual Women's Legislative Briefing!
Join us at our next meeting to discover the best that WBO-MC has to offer and meet other women business owners from your local area. Our members represent a broad range of professions (and many offer Member-to-Member discounts).
We meet on the 3rd Thursday of each month, alternating lunch and dinner meetings. Lunches feature guided networking and dinners include educational programming in addition to networking.
You are invited to attend up to 2 of our regular meetings as a guest before making the decision to join WBO-MC. View a calendar of our upcoming meetings.