Experience the Benefits of WBO Membership
As a member of WBO, you’ll have opportunities to connect with and learn from other experienced, helpful businesswomen. Through networking, educational programs and social events, you’ll learn new skills, expand your network, and give back through service projects. If you’ve been looking for your community—this is it.
Network: Connect with other professionals at regular meetups and events, to expand your community of women in business. Share about your company or non-profit with the WBO community and experience the power of referrals as other women champion your work. Meet other women in your field and benefit from their advice and encouragement.
Learn: Gain new knowledge and skills from other members through workshop events, virtual “power hours,” and Lunch and Learns. Lunch and Learns feature WBO members who present on a topic of their expertise while other members enjoy lunch, take notes, and ask questions. This is a valuable time to learn from speakers who bring practical, actionable approaches to business development. View past Lunch and Learns here.
Grow: Make strides in your business through Mastermind Groups. Mastermind Groups are collaborative peer mentoring groups where participants share ideas and offer critique in a supportive, confidential environment. With a maximum of eight people per Mastermind Group, there is plenty of time for members to share, set goals, and provide progress reports at each meeting. These are spaces of mutual respect and unequivocal trust, where members can experience the power of a peer mentoring program, while providing accountability and advice as you develop your business.
If you are a current member, or interested in becoming a member and would like more information on Mastermind Groups, email us.
- You must be actively involved in the management and operation of your business or non-profit organization.
- We recommend prospective members to attend two events before applying so that you can get a sense of what WBO is about. Sign up for an event today!
- Membership is open to any business owner demonstrating a commitment to the Montgomery County, Maryland community, either by residing in or providing business services to.
- Sole practitioner proprietor/owner or partner, shareholder, or LLC member of a business: $155 per year
- Corporation: $450 per year
- Nonprofit Organization: $100 per year
Stay in the Loop!
Subscribe to our email newsletter so you can stay in the loop on upcoming events, opportunities, and all-things WBO.